August 11, 2010

Prologue

Hello everyone!

This is my first blog so I can easily be called as a newbie in this world. But I've worked as a journalist
before so, I've got some experiences in writing articles. The main topic of this blog is my alternative
visions of the world which is nowadays just labeled 'green'. But this is not going to be a green blog, because I try to reach more and more people, and I'll try to offer them a lot of things which is going to be the first step of becoming an alternative minded person. I know that this sounds a bit weird but things will be unveiled soon.

About me: I'm a young musician who is trying to heal scars with music, but I think that there are scars on the world which cannot be healed by an individual but masses. So I'm trying to write articles daily about celebrities, fashion, music and products as well, but not in that oldschool commercial way, what I'm really bored of. I want to give you a curved mirror and something that is not presenting topics in the usual way.

So keep on reading, and please stay in touch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I think music can heal lots of hurting scars but as you said, not everything. We must help eachother and look with open eyes on what's going on in our beautiful world.
    Thank you and I will for sure be back soon.

    ReplyDelete